Monday, July 18, 2005

Vline: 1 vs Vlinewhinger: 0

After a month of no train travel, Vline gets the first laugh at my expense. This morning is my first morning back on the train and usually I would have been in first class. Except the first class carriage was closed due to a "technical fault".

Thankfully nobody sat next to me in cattle class, so at least that was a small mercy.

Goes without saying that the 6.05am service was late, although now it is a regular train and not a "sprinter", that is to be expected. Anywhere between 10 to 20 minutes past the old arrival time.

I have some serious thinking to do about whether I make the move to Melbourne & eliminate trains entirely.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is more like Penguin class in the train these days. It is so cold in there that I have to punch myself in the guts in order to go to the toilet.

So happy that on my ticket it says 'All Vline services are Temperature controlled' Quality sevice VLINE !

18/7/05 2:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home